Why work for us?
ABC is a leader in the kids climbing industry, producing top-notch competitive athletes, as well as flourishing recreational climbers. We are seeking motivated individuals to be stewards in the climbing community and to help us foster the development of the next generation of climbers.
Currently available positions:
- We are not currently hiring. Please check back in the future.
Find out more:
Rec Instructor Position
Have experience working with children (age 4-12), and enjoy climbing? We are looking for you to join our team! As an instructor at ABC Kids Climbing you will be creating a supportive and fun environment for children to build confidence through bouldering and top roping.
At ABC Kids Climbing you will:
- Lead youth indoor rock climbing classes
- Facilitate birthdays
- Work indoor camps
Positions start as part-time; 5-15+ hours a week with opportunities to grow.
- At least one year experience working in a professional environment with children age 4-12
- Can relate to kids of all ages
- An understanding of the fundamentals of climbing and a minimum of three years of climbing experience
- An energetic and positive attitude
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- A flexible schedule
- Classroom management skills a plus
- CPR and First Aid certification not required but highly desirable
- Must pass background check
- Availability at least one weekend day
Please submit the completed Employment Application along with a detailed résumé and a summary of any additional relevant experience to [email protected].